Tour Package price
Price : On Request
08 Nights / 09 Days
Basic Guidelines before you book Nepal Tour Packages
Best Time to Visit Nepal: September, October, November and December (cooler), March, April, May and June (warmer)
Indian Passport holders does not require Nepal Visa but they must carry either passport or Voters ID. For Foreigners - they can get Nepal Visa upon arrival at Airport or apply online to avoid long queue.
8 Nights 9 Days Classic Annapurna Trekking Tour package. Visit Popular Place Kathmandu, Pokhara, Nayapul, Tikhedhunga, Ghorepani, Poonhill, Tadhapani, Ghandruk, Nayapul, Pokhara. Include Hotel, Food, Cab, English Speaking Treking Guide, Sightseeing, Medical First aid Kit Box & More !
Duration: 08 Nights / 09 Days
Location: Kathmandu- Pokhara - Nayapul -Tikhedhunga- Ghorepani- Poonhill - Tadhapani - Ghandruk - Nayapul – Pokhara
Price: On Request
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival and Transfer to your hotel
Our office representative will pick up you from Kathmandu Airport & drop you at the hotel, O/N stay the night in Kathmandu. (Welcome)
Day 2: Drive to Pokhara
After breakfast, you will move on towards Pokhara by Drive (7 hours) trek preparation & rest day in Pokhara.
Optional domestic flight (Kathmandu- Pokhara)
Day 3: Drive to Nayapul and Trek to Tikhedhunga
After breakfast you will drive to Nayapul to start your trek, the first day you you will trek Nayapul to Tikhedhunga, it takes approx 4-5 hours.
Day 4: Trek to Ghorepani
This day you need to walk little more & hard. During the trek, you could enjoy the natural beauty of Nepalese hills & lifestyle of local villages. In Ghorepani you will spend the night. The total walking time is approx 6-7 hours.
Day 5: Morning Excursion to Poonhill and Trek to Tadhapani
A wonderful sunrise & breathtaking view of the mountains will be a surprise view from the Poon Hill (1 hour hike) could make your day better. This day at early morning you will trek to Poon Hill & then after will trek to Tadhapani (4-5 hours), where you are going to spend the night.
Day 6: Trek to Ghandruk
This morning you are moving towards Ghandruk (5-6 hour trek), a beautiful village in the pelvis of hills & mountains.
Day 7: Trek down to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
You will trek downstairs to Nayapul from Ghandruk, around 5-6 hour walk, and then will drive to Pokhara.
Day 8: Drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. You will get some shopping time & as complimentary special Nepali cultural dinner. Optional: Domestic flight (Pokhara- Kathmandu) and half day Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
Day 9: Transfer to Airport
You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you at Airport 3 hours before flight time (30 mins drive).
Optional: Everest Mountain Flight at 06:30 AM
1. Airport pick up & drop on private vehicle
2. Hotel accommodation based on twin sharing in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per the package
3. Daily breakfast at the hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara
4. SIC transportation from Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu
5. Tea House accommodation during the Trek
6. All meals will be provided during the trek
7. Fully experienced English speaking treking guide
8. Necessary porter (1:2 ratio/15 Kg each)
9. Medical first aid kit box
10. Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
11. Trekking Route Map
12. All necessary permits (TIMS/ACAP)
13. Local SIM card for communication
14. Complementary Nepali Cultural Dinner
15. All government and local taxes
1. Nepal visa fee
2. Personal expanses
3. Lunch & Dinner at Kathmandu & Pokhara
4. Optional activities cost
5. Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara
6. Travel & Rescue Insurance
7. Tips and Donation